Warranty and Protection Plans
Komatsu offers you undercarriage assurance with the longest coverage terms in the industry. Labor support is also available for repairs and/or replacement of distributor installed components.
Features and benefits:
- Industry best coverage for factory installed and Komatsu Genuine replacement undercarriage
- PLUS coverage 60 months/6,000 hours
- Conventional, General Construction, Grease Sealed Track Coverage – 48 months/5,000 hours
- Coverage is for breakage and /or leakage for components.
- Coverage commences from date of installation by Komatsu distributors or direct sale to the customer.
- Replacement within the first year is covered by Standard 1year unlimited hours warranty. Assurance may take the place or Parts warranty, as Assurance can provide labor support – so as written, this is misleading. Standard Parts Warranty still applies
- Replacement credit is pro-rated based on actual component wear amount
- Components covered are link assemblies, track rollers, carrier rollers, front idlers and sprocket teeth. Repair parts are always covered. Labor support is provided when Komatsu or a Komatsu Distributor previously installed the failed component.
- Coverage renews whenever a component is replaced under this policy and there is customer participation
To learn more about the Komatsu Undercarriage Program, please contact your local distributor here.
Komatsu covers all Reman components with a “One Year Unlimited Hours Standard Warranty” which includes Removal & Install (R&I) labor costs, when originally installed by an Authorized Komatsu Distributor. Additionally, the 4yr/10,000 hr reman assurance program accompanies all Reman major powertrain components at no additional charge.
To learn more about our Reman Warranty Program find your local Distributor here.
Komatsu America Corp.
8770 W Bryn Mawr Ave., Suite 100
Chicago, IL 60631