- 21,848 lbs Operating Weight
- 105 hp @ 2200 rpm Horsepower
- 2.89 - 3.14 yd³ Blade Capacity
Powerful, versatile and yes, nimble If you want a dozer that’s equally at home performing heavy site prep and accurate fine work, this model is an excellent choice. Powered by a fuel efficient, environmentally friendly EPA Tier 4 Final certified engine, it offers your operators a quiet, comfortable cab that provides unrivaled blade visibility. It’s engineered to get jobs done quickly and accurately with its outstanding blade response, fast work equipment speed, an additional “fast-blade mode” that boosts blade speed for high-speed grading, and surprising maneuverability via full power to both tracks during turns or counter rotation steering.
Automated operation from rough dozing to finish grade.
New dozing mode, load control performance features.
- Designed for the machine:
Factory-installed, integrated system
- No Cables
No coiled cables between machine and blade.
- No Climbing
GNSS antenna and mast removed from blade.
- No Connections
No daily connections required between machine and blade.
- Fully supported:
Get assistance via Komatsu’s service and support network
Learns as it works
Spreads fill material automatically
Levels material even during rough dozing
Quick surface creation
Close the operator skill gap
Advanced machine control
A machine that learns from the operator
Outstanding blade response for finish grading
||4-cycle, water-cooled, direct injection|
||Variable flow turbocharged, air-to-air aftercooled|
|Number of cylinders||
|Bore x stroke||3.75" x 4.52"||95 mm x 115 mm|
|Piston displacement||199 in³||3.26 ltr|
|SAE J1995 - Gross||107 HP||79 kW|
|ISO 9249 / SAE J1349 - Net||105 HP||78 kW|
|Fan drive type||
||Gear pump, force lubrication|
|*EPA Tier 4 Final emission certified||
Dual-path, hydrostatic transmission provides infinite speed changes up to 5.3 km/h 8.5 mph. The variable capacity travel motors allow the operator to select the optimum speed to match specific jobs. Travel control lock lever and neutral switch.
(quick shift mode)*
*Quick shift speeds are adjustable in the monitor.
In-shoe mounted, axial-piston-type travel motors, with integrated two-stage planetary gear reduction. Compact in-shoe mount reduces risk of damage by debris. Bolt-on sprocket ring with triple labyrinth seal design.
Palm Command Control System (PCCS) joystick control for all directional movements. Pushing the joystick forward results in forward machine travel, while pulling it rearward reverses the machine. Simply tilt the joystick to the left or right to make a turn. Tilting the joystick fully to the left or right activates counter-rotation.
Hydrostatic Transmission (HST) provides smooth powerful turns. Fully electronic control enables smooth control that can be adjusted in the monitor. The PCCS utilizes shift buttons to increase and decrease speed.
Minimum turning radius*
- D39EXi-24: 2.2 m 87"
- D39PXi-24: 2.4 m 94"
*As measured by track marks on the ground at pivot turn.
|Track roller frame||
||Monocoque, large section, durable construction|
|Rollers and idlers||
||Lubricated track rollers|
|Sealed and lubricated track||
||Track tension is easily adjusted with grease gun.|
|Number of track rollers (each side)||
|Type of shoes (standard)||
|Number of shoes (each side)||
|Grouser height||1.9"||47 mm|
|Shoe width (standard)||20"||510 mm
|Ground contact area||3,707 in²||23919 cm²|
(with dozer, ROPS cab)
|5.24 psi||0.37 kgf/cm² / 36.1 kPa|
|Track gauge||5'4"||1620 mm|
|Length of track on ground||7'8"||2345 mm|
Service Refill Capacities
|Coolant||9.0 U.S. gal||34 ltr|
|Fuel tank||50.2 U.S. gal||190 ltr|
|Engine oil||2.9 U.S. gal||11 ltr|
|Hydraulic tank||15.8 U.S. gal||60 ltr|
|Final drive (each side)||0.9 U.S. gal||3.5 ltr|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)||2.6 U.S. gal||10 ltr|
Operating Weight (APROXIMATE)
Including ROPS cab, U frame for power angle tilt dozer, rated capacity of lubricant, coolant, full fuel tank, operator, and standard equipment.
- D39EXi-24: 8850 kg 19,510 lb
- D39PXi-24: 9200 kg 20,282 lb
Including Power Angle Tilt dozer, ROPS cab, operator, standard equipment, rated capacity of lubricant, hydraulic control unit, coolant, and full fuel tank.
- D39EXi-24: 10010 kg 22,068 lb
- D39PXi-24: 10410 kg 22,950 lb
- Accumulator for Electric Proportional Control (EPC)
- Air cleaner, dry, double element type with caution lamp on monitor
- Air conditioner (A/C)
- Air inlet
- Alternator, 24 V/85 A
- Back-up alarm
- Batteries, large capacity 24 V/92 Ah
- Cab accessories
--12 V × 2 power supply
--Rear view mirror
--Rear view monitor system
--Bluetooth/USB compatible radio with remote AUX plug (3.5 mm)
- Crankcase guard and underguard
- Decelerator/brake pedal (Single pedal)
- Electronically controlled Hydrostatic Transmission (HST) with quick-shift and variable speed settings
- Electronic monitor panel with on-board diagnostics
- Engine hood and side panels
- Engine, KOMATSU SAA4D95LE-7, gross output of 80 kW 107 HP, direct injection, water-cooled turbocharged, air-to-air aftercooler, cooled EGR, EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage 4 emissions certified
- Fan, hydraulic driven, electronic control
- Filler cap locks and cover locks
- Foot rest, high mounted
- Fuel pre-filter (10 micron) and fuel filter (2 micron)
- Grease gun holder
- High altitude arrangement (No fuel adjustment up to 2300 m)
- Hydraulics for PAT dozer
- Intake pipe with precleaner
- Large high-resolution LCD
- Lunch box holder
- Marks and plates, English
- New Operator Identification System
- Palm Command Control System (PCCS) with electronic control for travel control
- Palm Command Control System (PCCS) with EPC for blade control
- Power turn with counter rotation
- Pullhook, front
- Radiator guard grid
- Radiator reserve tank
- Real-time DEF monitoring
- Rear-hinged radiator guard
- Reverse travel speed presets
- ROPS cab
Meets ISO 3471, SAE J/ISO 3471 ROPS standards, and ISO 3449 FOPS standard.
- Seat belt, 76 mm 3" retractable
- Seat, air suspension, fabric, heated, low back, headrest
- Starting motor, 24 V/4.5 kW
- Self adjusting roller
- Sprockets, bolt-on
- Sprocket inner guard
- Track roller guards, end section
- Track shoe assembly (PLUS)
—Heavy-Duty lubricated rotary bushing
D39EXi-24: 510 mm 20" single grouser shoe
D39PXi-24: 635 mm 25" single grouser shoe
- Triple labyrinth final drive
- Water separator
Dozer assembly and rear-mounted equipment are not included in base machine price.
- Dozer assembly
- Hydraulics for rear equipment
- Track roller guard, full length
470 kg / 1,036 lb
- Beam length
1569 mm / 62"
- Maximum lift above ground
389 mm / 15"
- Maximum digging depth
336 mm / 13"
- Number of shanks