- 90,610 lbs Operating Weight
- 354 @1900 rpm Horsepower
- 12.3 yd³ Blade Capacity
If you’re not producing, you’re not winning. Komatsu understands this. Our industry-leading intelligent Machine Control dozers deliver improved production with next-generation technology at jobsites worldwide, today. With no pricey and exposed hardware to set up and take down, dozer operators save 30 minutes or more each day that can be plowed back into production. When machines are automatic dozing, rough cut to finish grade, they offer up to 8% more production compared to traditional aftermarket systems. Komatsu’s intelligent Machine control makes every pass count.
Automated operation from rough dozing to finish grade.
New dozing mode, load control performance features.
Standard factory installed integrated system.
- No Cables
No coiled cables between machine and blade.
- No Climbing
GNSS antenna and mast removed from blade.
- No Connections
No daily connections required between machine and blade.
Enhanced Inertial Measuring Unit (IMU+)
Chassis mounted IMU+ and intelligent logic enables accurate grading performance without blade mounted sensors.
Cab Top GNSS Antenna
No blade mounted GNSS antenna(s), cables to worry about damaging with cab top GNSS antenna. Reduced risk of theft due to low visibility as viewed from ground level.
Heavy-duty aftertreatment system
This new system combines a Komatsu Diesel Particulate Filter (KDPF) and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR). The SCR NOx reduction system injects the correct amount of DEF at the proper rate, thereby decomposing NOx into non-toxic water (H2O) and nitrogen gas (N2).
Komatsu Auto Idle Shutdown
Komatsu auto idle shutdown automatically shuts the engine down after idling for a set period of time to reduce unnecessary fuel consumption and exhaust emissions. The amount of time before the engine is shutdown can be easily programmed from 5 to 60 minutes.
New Fuel Efficient Bulldozer
New D155AXi-8 has achieved both high levels of productivity and fuel economy through usage of SIGMADOZER and automatic transmission with lockup torque converter.
New Tier 4 Final Engine
The Komatsu SAA6D140E-7 engine is EPA Tier 4 Final emissions certified and provides exceptional performance while reducing fuel consumption. Based on Komatsu proprietary technologies developed over many years, this new diesel engine reduces nitrogen oxides (NOx) by more than 80% when compared to Tier 4 interim levels. Through the in-house development and production of engines, electronics, and hydraulic components, Komatsu has achieved great advancements in technology, providing high levels of performance and efficiency in virtually all applications.
The ripper control lever is new, ergonomic and incorporates an auto-return function that will automatically raise the ripper so the operator is less fatigued at the end of the day. The function starts when travel lever is moved to reverse position.
Stroke Sensing Hydraulic Cylinders
Robust stroke sensing hydraulic cylinders employ proven Komatsu sensor technologies for accurate finish grade performance. Stroke sensing angle cylinder allows machine control system to know the angle of the blade.
||4-cycle, water-cooled, direct injection|
||Komatsu Variable Geometry Turbocharged, air-to-air aftercooled, cooled EGR|
|Number of cylinders||
|Bore x stroke||140 mm x 165 mm||5.51" x 6.50"|
|Piston displacement||15.24 ltr||930 in³|
|SAE J1995 - Gross||268 kW||360 HP|
|ISO 9249 / SAE J1349* - Net||264 kW||354 HP|
|Fan drive type||
||Gear pump, force lubrication|
|*Net horsepower at the maximum speed of radiator cooling fan: 239 kW 320 HP||
|**EPA Tier 4 Final emissions certified|
Double-reduction, spur and planetary final drives increase tractive effort. Segmented sprockets are bolt-on for easy in-the-field replacement.
Hydraulic control unit:
All spool control valves externally mounted beside the hydraulic tank.
Variable piston pump with capacity (discharge flow) of 325 L/min 85.9 U.S. gal for steering and 180 L/min 47.6 U.S. gal for implement at rated engine rpm.
Relief valve setting
. . . for implement 27.5 MPa 280 kg/cm² 3,980 psi
. . . for steering 38.2 MPa 390 kg/cm² 5,550 psi
|Spool control valve for SIGMADOZER, Semi-U tilt dozer and Full-U tilt dozer.||
|Positions:||Blade lift||Raise, hold, lower, and float|
||Blade tilt||Right, hold, and left|
|Additional control valve required for variable digging angle multi-shank ripper and giant ripper.||
|Positions:||Ripper lift||Raise, hold, and lower|
||Ripper tilt||Increase, hold, and decrease|
|Number of cylinders||Bore||Bore|
|Blade Lift / 2||110 mm||4.33"|
|Blade Tilt (Dual tilt) / 2||160 mm||6.30"|
|Blade Tilt (Single Tilt) / 1||160 mm||6.30"|
|Ripper Lift||180 mm||7.09"|
|Ripper Tilt / 1||200 mm||7.87"|
|Hydraulic oil capacity (refill):||
|SIGMADOZER||95 ltr||25.1 U.S. gal|
|Semi-U dozer||95 ltr||25.1 U.S. gal|
|Full-U dozer||95 ltr||25.1 U.S. gal|
|Ripper equipment (additional volume):||
|Multi-shank ripper||37 ltr||9.8 U.S. gal|
|Giant ripper||37 ltr||9.8 U.S. gal|
Including rated capacity of lubricant, coolant, full fuel tank, operator, and standard equipment (including ROPS cab).
|32760 kg||72,223 lb|
Including strengthened SIGMADOZER, giant ripper, ROPS cab, operator, standard equipment, rated capacity of lubricant, coolant, and full fuel tank.
|41100 kg||90,610 lb|
|Ground pressure||100.9 kPa / 1.03 kg/cm²||14.6 psi|
Service Refill Capacities
|Fuel tank||625 ltr||165 U.S. gal|
|Coolant||104 ltr||27.5 U.S. gal
|Engine oil||37 ltr||9.8 U.S. gal
|Damper||1.5 ltr||0.4 U.S. gal
|Transmission, bevel gear, and steering system||90 ltr
||23.8 U.S. gal
|Final drive (each side)||31 ltr
||8.2 U.S. gal
|DEF tank||39 ltr||10.3 U.S. gal
|Hydraulic oil capacity
||95 ltr||25.1 U.S. gal
Hydrostatic steering system (HSS) is powered by steering planetary units and an independent hydraulic pump and motor. Counter-rotation turns are also available. Wet, multiple-disc, pedal-controlled service brakes are spring-actuated and hydraulically released. Gearshift lock lever also applies parking brakes.
|Minimum turning radius||2.14 m||7'0"
|1st Gear forward||3.8 km/h||2.4 mph|
|1st Gear reverse||4.6 km/h||2.9 mph|
|2nd Gear forward||5.6 km/h||3.5 mph|
|2nd Gear reverse||6.8 km/h||4.2 mph|
|3rd L Gear forward||7.5 km/h||4.7 mph|
|3rd L Gear reverse||9.2 km/h||5.7 mph|
|3rd Gear forward||11.6 km/h||7.2 mph|
|3rd Gear reverse||14.0 km/h||8.7 mph|
Track roller frame: Monocoque, high-tensilestrength steel construction
Lubricated track rollers are resiliently mounted the track frame with a bogie suspension system whose oscillating motion is cushioned by rubber pads.
Lubricated tracks. Unique dust seals for preventing entry of foreign abrasives into pin-to-bushing clearance for extended service. Track tension easily adjusted with grease gun.
|Number of shoes (each side)||42|
|Grouser height||80 mm||3.1"
|Shoe width (standard/maximum)||24" / 28"||610 mm / 710 mm
|Ground contact area||39955 cm²||6,193 in²|
|Ground pressure (tractor only)||80.3 kPa / 0.82 kg/cm²||11.6 psi|
|Number of track rollers (each side)||7|
|Number of carrier rollers (each side)||2|
- Factory installed machine control components
- 3D GNSS intelligent machine control
- Enhanced Inertial Measuring Unit (IMU+)
- Cab top GNSS antenna
- Intelligent dozer mode settings
- Air cleaner, double element with dust indicator
- Alternator, 140 ampere/24V
- Backup alarm
- Batteries, 200 Ah/2 x 12V
- Battery disconnect switch
- Blade lift cylinders with double dust seal
- Color monitor, LCD
- Decelerator pedal
- Engine hood
- Engine idle auto shutdown with adjustable timer
- Engine intake centrifugal precleaner
- Engine, gull-wing side covers
- Engine shutdown secondary switch
- Exhaust pipe with raincap
- Fast fuel provision
- Front pull hook
- Fuel pre-filter and primary filter
- Grid heater starting aid in cold weather
- High mount foot rests
- Horn, warning
- Hydraulic driven radiator cooling fan with manual reverse clean mode
- Hydraulics to match dozer push-group configuration
- Hydraulics for ripper VGR/MSR
- KOMTRAX® Level 5
- K-bogie undercarriage
- Komatsu Diesel Particulate Filter (KDPF)
- Komatsu Variable Geometry Turbocharger (KVGT)
- Komatsu Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Locks, filler caps and covers
- Oil pressure check ports for power train
- PM service connector
- Radiator mask, double door, heavy-duty, hinged, perforated
- Radiator reserve tank
- Rear cover
- ROPS cab (1420 kg, 3,131 lb)**
- Air conditioner/heater/defroster
--Condenser remote mounted
- Cab accessories
- Work lights
--2 front, hood mounted
--2 front, cab mounted
--2 rear, fender mounted
--2 rear, cab mounted
--1 rear, for ripper point
- Seat, air suspension, fabric, heated, low back, rotates 12.5° to right, headrest
- Seat belt, 76 mm 3", retractable
- Seat belt indicator
- Sealed electrical connectors
- Starting motor, 11.0 kW/24V
- Steering system: Hydrostatic Steering System (HSS)
- Torque converter with auto lock-up
- Track roller guards, end sections
- Track shoe assembly
- Sealed and lubricated
- 610 mm 24" extreme service shoes
- Transmission with auto/manual shift modes
- Underguards, heavy duty
- Hinged belly pans
- Water separator, fuel
- Wide core cooling package, 6 fins per inch spacing
Shoes (optional) - Additional weight:
- 660 mm 26" extreme service shoes: +240 kg +530 lb
- 710 mm 28" single-grouser shoes: No additional
Shoes (optional) - Ground contact area:
- 660 mm 26" extreme service shoes: 43230 cm2 6,700 in2
- 710 mm 28" single-grouser shoes: 46505 cm2 7,208 in2
Variable Multi-Shank Ripper:
- Additional weight (including hydraulic control unit): 3760 kg 8,290 lb
- Beam length: 2320 mm 7'7"
- Hydraulically-controlled parallelogram-type ripper with three shanks. Digging angle infinitely adjustable. Standard digging angle: 49°
- Maximum digging depth: 900 mm 2'11"
- Maximum lift above ground: 950 mm 3'1"
Variable Giant Ripper:
- Additional weight (including hydraulic control unit): 2440 kg 5,380 lb
- Beam length: 1400 mm 4'7"
- Hydraulically-controlled parallelogram-type ripper with one shank. Digging angle infinitely adjustable. Standard digging angle: 49°
- Maximum digging depth: 1240 mm 4'1"
- Maximum lift above ground: 950 mm 3'1"
- HD Counterweight 9-plate with rigid drawbar, 3568 kg 7,860 lb