- 91,515 lbs Operating Weight
- 354 @1950 rpm Horsepower
- 26.8 - 33.2 yd³ Blade Capacity
The D155AX-7WH is a dozer that bridges the gap between contractor site prep dozers and large contractor production/mining dozers. The Tier 4 interim D155AX-7WH has the precise and responsive hydraulic control and smooth turning of hydrostatic steering of smaller dozers for grading and big dozer features like a lock-up torque converter, Unique, high production Sigma dozer blade and K-bogie oscillating undercarriage.
2 Piece Radiator Guard Doors and Auto Reversing Fan
The two-piece radiator guard doors allow easy access to the standard wide core radiator for cleaning.Computer controlled forward and reverse fan intervals allow the operator to concentrate on productivity while keeping the radiator clean.
Additional Work Lights
The 2 hood mounted lights are relocated to the top of the cylinders along with 2additional lights to improve visibility over the trash rack.The cab is prewired for installation of a beacon light.
Cab Air Pre-cleaner
The optional cab air filtration system provides pre-cleaned, filtered air to the HVAC system.The cab is pressurized to minimize odors and dust.
Chassis Seal Package
Additional sealing is added to the engine doors and chassis components to reduce the amount of debris entering the engine compartment.
Deflector Bars and Bolt Guards
Strategically placed on the side, bottom and front of the main frame, deflector bars and bolt guards help redirect debris away from components.
Engine Pre-cleaner with Screen
A protective screen is added to the standard centrifugal engine air precleaner to remove large particles from the engine air before they reach the filter elements.
Engine Thermal Guard
The thermal guard covers the exhaust manifold, KDPF, and hot side of the turbocharger, reducing the potential for combustible debris to come in contact with hot surfaces.
Final Drive and Idler Seals
Seal guards around the final drive form a stepped labyrinth to provide 360° of protection to help prevent debris from entering oil seal areas and extend component life. The front idler seals are also protected by additional guarding.
Front Striker Bars
Angled front striker bars are designed to prevent debris from riding up on the track sand damaging the chassis. The bolt-on design allows for easy servicing.
HD Counterweight with Rear Striker Bars
The 4115 kg 9,072 lb counterweight optimizes machine balance for landfill applications and has bolt-on rear striker bars. Removable plates allow adjustments to meet special applications. Rear striker bars are also available for machines equipped with rippers.
Powered Engine Underguard
The electric winch located on the left side of the mainframe powers the hinged, smooth bottom underguard which provides easy access to the engine compartment for cleaning accumulated trash.
Raised Cab Air Inlet with Pre-cleaner
The turbine type pre-cleaner removes large particles and extends the cab air filter life.
Rear Mounted Hydraulic Oil Cooler
The hydraulic oil cooler is relocated to the rear to increase cooling efficiency. It features the Mesabi flexible core heat exchanger for easier cleaning and maintenance.
Roof Mounted AC Condenser
The AC condenser is mounted to the roof to protect it from debris and to increase cooling efficiency.
9 mm 0.35" thick guarding protects the sides and rear of the fuel and hydraulic tank group from damage and debris.
Track Shoe Holes
Optional trapezoid shaped track shoe holes allow debris to be pushed through and reduce track compacting.
The see through vertical bars of the trash rack were designed to ensure good operator visibility. The trash rack and blade are both painted black to reduce glare.
|Type||4-cycle, water-cooled, direct injection|
|Aspiration||Komatsu variable geometry turbocharged, air-to-air aftercooled, cooled EGR|
|Number of cylinders||6|
|Bore x stroke||5.51" x 6.50"||140 mm x 165 mm|
|Piston displacement||930 in³||15.24 ltr|
|Governor||All-speed and mid-range, electronic|
|SAE J1995 - Gross||360 HP||268 kW|
|ISO 9249 / SAE J1349 - Net||354 HP||264 kW|
|Rated rpm||1900 rpm|
|Fan drive type||Hydraulic|
|Lubrication system :|
|Method||Gear pump, force lubrication|
|*EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU stage 3B emissions certified|
Double-reduction, spur and planetary final drives increase tractive effort. Segmented sprockets are bolt-on for easy inthe- field replacement.
Closed-center load sensing system (CLSS) designed for precise
and responsive control, and for efficient simultaneous operation.
Hydraulic control unit:
All spool control valves externally mounted beside the hydraulic tank. Variable piston pump with capacity (discharge flow) of 325 ltr/min 85.9 U.S. gal/min for steering and 180 ltr/min 47.6 U.S. gal/min for implemented at rated engine rpm.
Relief valve setting
. . . for implement 27.5 MPa 280 kg/cm² 3,980 psi
. . . for steering 38.2 MPa 390 kg/cm² 5,550 psi
|Spool control valve for SIGMADOZER®, Semi-U tilt dozer and Full-U|
|Positions:||Blade lift||Raise, hold, lower, and float|
|Blade tilt||Right, hold, and left|
|Additional control valve required for variable digging angle multi-shank ripper and giant ripper.|
|Positions:||Ripper lift||Raise, hold, and lower|
|Ripper tilt||Increase, hold, and decrease|
|Hydraulic cylinders||Double-acting, piston|
|Number of cylinders||Bore||Bore|
|Blade Lift / 2||4.33"||110 mm|
|Blade Tilt (Dual tilt) / 2||6.30"||160 mm|
|Blade Tilt (Single Tilt) / 1||6.30"||160 mm|
|Ripper Lift||7.09"||180 mm|
|Ripper Tilt / 1||7.87"||200 mm|
|Hydraulic oil capacity (refill):|
|SIGMADOZER||22.5 U.S. gal||85 ltr|
|Semi-U dozer||22.5 U.S. gal||85 ltr|
|Full-U dozer||22.5 U.S. gal||85 ltr|
|Ripper equipment (additional volume):|
|Multi-shank ripper||9.8 U.S. gal||37 ltr|
|Giant ripper||9.8 U.S. gal||37 ltr|
Including rated capacity of lubricant, coolant, full fuel tank, operator and standard equipment.
Including strengthened SIGMADOZER®, giant ripper, ROPS cab, operator, standard equipment, rated capacity of lubricant, coolant, and full fuel tank.
|Tractor weight||68,350 lb||31000 kg|
|Operating weight||87,100 lb||39500 kg|
|Ground pressure||15.4 psi||106 kPa / 1.08 kg/cm²|
Service Refill Capacities
|Fuel tank||165 U.S. gal||625 ltr|
|Coolant||27.3 U.S. gal||103.5 ltr|
|Engine oil||9.8 U.S. gal||37 ltr|
|Damper||0.4 U.S. gal||1.5 ltr|
|Hydraulic oil||24.2 U.S. gal||91.5 ltr|
|Transmission, bevel gear, and steering system||23.8 U.S. gal||90 ltr|
|Final drive (each side)||8.2 U.S. gal||31 ltr|
Palm Command Control System (PCCS) lever controls for all
directional movements. Pushing the PCCS lever forward results
in forward machine travel, while pulling it rearward reverses the
machine. Simply tilt the PCCS lever to the left to make a left
turn. Tilt it to the right for a right turn.
Hydrostatic Steering System (HSS) is powered by steering planetary units and an independent hydraulic pump and motor. Counter-rotation turns are also available. Wet, multiple-disc, pedal-controlled service brakes are spring-actuated and hydraulically released. Gearshift lock lever also applies parking brakes.
|Minimum turning radius||7'0"||2.14 m|
Komatsu TORQFLOW transmission consists of a water-cooled, 3-element, 1-stage, 2-phase, torque converter with lockup clutch, and a planetary gear, multiple-disc clutch transmission which is electronically controlled, hydraulically actuated and force-lubricated for optimum heat dissipation. Shift lock lever and neutral safety switch.
|1st Gear forward||2.4 mph||3.8 km/h|
|1st Gear reverse||2.9 mph||4.6 km/h|
|2nd Gear forward||3.5 mph||5.6 km/h|
|2nd Gear reverse||4.2 mph||6.8 km/h|
|3rd L Gear forward||4.7 mph||7.5 km/h|
|3rd L Gear reverse||5.7 mph||9.2 km/h|
|3rd Gear forward||7.2 mph||11.6 km/h|
|3rd Gear reverse||8.7 mph||14.0 km/h|
Lubricated track rollers are resiliently mounted on the track frame with a bogie suspension system whose oscillating motion is cushioned by rubber pads.
Lubricated tracks. Unique dust seals for preventing entry of foreign abrasives into pin-to-bushing clearance for extended service. Track tension easily adjusted with grease gun.
|Suspension||Oscillation-type with equalizer bar and forward mounted pivot shafts|
|Track roller frame||Monocoque, high-tensilestrength steel construction|
|Rollers and idlers||Lubricated|
|Number of shoes (each side)||42|
|Grouser height||3.1"||80 mm|
|Shoe width (standard/maximum)||610 mm / 710 mm||24" / 28"|
|Ground contact area||6,193 in²||39955 cm²|
|Ground pressure (tractor only)||11.9 psi||82.4 kPa / 0.84 kg/cm²|
|Number of track rollers (each side)||7|
|Number of carrier rollers (each side)||2|
- Air cleaner, double element with dust indicator
- Alternator, 90 ampere/24V
- Backup alarm
- Batteries, 200 Ah/2 x 12V
- Battery disconnect switch
- Blade lift cylinders
- Color monitor, LCD
- Decelerator pedal
- Engine hood
- Engine intake centrifugal precleaner
- Engine, gull-wing side covers
- Engine shutdown secondary switch
- Exhaust pipe with raincap
- Fast fuel provision
- Front pull hook
- High mount foot rests
- Horn, warning
- Hydraulic driven radiator cooling fan with manual reverse clean mode
- Hydraulics for dual tilt and pitch dozer
- Hydraulics for ripper VGR/MSR
- KOMTRAX® Level 4
- K-bogie undercarriage
- Komatsu Diesel Particulate Filter (KDPF)
- Komatsu Variable Geometry Turbocharger (KVGT)
- Locks, filler caps and covers
- Oil pressure check ports for power train
- PM service connector
- Radiator mask, heavy-duty, hinged, perforated
- Radiator reserve tank
- Rear cover
- ROPS cab (700 kg, 1,545 lb)**
- Air conditioner – Pressurized
- Cab accessories
--12V power supply (2 ports)
--AM/FM Radio w/remote AUX plug (3.5 mm)
- Work lights
--2 front, hood mounted
--2 front, cab mounted
--1 rear, left fender mounted
--2 rear, cab mounted
- Seat, air suspension, fabric, heated, low back, rotates 15° to right, headrest
- Seat belt, 76 mm / 3", retractable
- Seat belt indicator
- Sealed electrical connectors
- Secondary engine shutoff switch
- Starting motor, 11.0 kW/24V
- Steering system: Hydrostatic Steering System (HSS)
- Torque converter with auto lock-up
- Track roller guards, end sections
- Track shoe assembly
- Sealed and lubricated
- 610 mm 24" extreme service shoes
- Transmission with auto/manual shift modes
- Underguards, heavy duty
- Hinged belly pan
- Water separator, fuel
- Wide core cooling package
* Dozer assembly and rear mounted equipment are not included in base machine standard equipment
** Cab meets OSHA/MSHA ROPS and FOPS Level 2 standards
Standard Waste Handler Equipment:
- Engine intake centrifugal pre-cleaner with screen
- 4 cylinder mounted lights
- Auto reversing fan, timer controlled
- Belly guard seal kit
- Cab interface seal kit
- Chassis seal package
- Engine bottom guard with electric winch
- Engine side door seal kit
- Engine thermal shield
- Front striker bars
- Fuel and hydraulic tank group
- 2 rear lights
- Bolt guards
- Final drive seals
- Front idler seals
- Main frame deflector bars
- Radiator deflector bar
- Two piece radiator door
- Raised cab air inlet with pre-cleaner
- Rear mounted hydraulic oil cooler
- Roof mounted air conditioner condenser
- Working light for ripper
Shoes - Additional weight:
- 26' / 660 mm extreme service shoes: +2,070 lb / +940 kg
- 28' / 710 mm single-grouser shoes: +1,370 lb / +620 kg
Shoes - Ground contact area:
- 26' / 660 mm extreme service shoes: 6,700 in² / 43230 cm²
- 28' / 710 mm single-grouser shoes: 7,208 in² / 46505 cm²
Variable multi-shank ripper
- Additional weight (including hydraulic control unit): 3760 kg / 8,290 lb
- Beam length: 2320 mm / 7'7"
- Hydraulically-controlled parallelogram-type ripper with three shanks. Digging angle infinitely adjustable. Standard digging angle: 49°
- Maximum digging depth: 900 mm / 2'11"
- Maximum lift above ground: 950 mm / 3'1"
Variable giant ripper
- Additional weight (including hydraulic control unit): 2440 kg / 5,380 lb
- Beam length: 1400 mm / 4'7"
- Hydraulically-controlled parallelogram-type ripper with one shank. Digging angle infinitely adjustable. Standard digging angle: 49°
- Maximum digging depth: 1240 mm / 4'1"
- Maximum lift above ground: 950 mm / 3'1"
- Alternator precleaner
- Cab air precleaner
- Rear striker bars (for counterweight or ripper)
- Guarding - rear screen
- LF counterweight with rigid drawbar, 4115 kg / 9,072 lb
- Single tilt blade hydraulics
- Track shoes with trapezoidal holes
- Trash rack